BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hannah... and me!!


Here's a picture of me and Hannah. She's gotten SOO much bigger since she got home from the ICU.
I went with Heather for Hannah's doctor appointment, she weighed 10 lbs and 4 oz!!! She feels ALOT lighter than that.
I have gotten her to smile at me quite a few times now!! It's sooo cute when she does!!
And she can do some pretty big yawns and stretches!!















Before we know it, she's gonna be walking.

3 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

Cute, Lydia! Let's not rush the walking yet, ok? I can't even think of her as smiling yet!!! Time passes so quickly...
Be sure and grab a smile picture for the Grammie.
Thanks.

LydiaRose~ said...

I deffinitly will try to get a picture of her smiling Mrs. Kim :)!

Mrs.Lambert said...

what a sweet picture of both of you...(: i love it