BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beach pics!! =)

We went to the beach today!! It was PERFECT out. The sun was shining, it wasn't tooooo windy, and it wasn't that hot..
And of course, I took pictures, so here they are!! ;)


It was Jehu's first time at the beach. He liked all of it except the water. hehe





Kim and Klarisa are the two black dots in the picture. ;P
I decided not to get in, cause I didn't feel like being salty and crusty.






If my hair would've blown on the other side, I would've looked like a lion. Gr.










Why can't our beach sparkley clear blue??? Ohhhhh no, it just HAS to be brown and white. :|










If you don't like ratty hair, then I would suggest "NOT" going to the beach.










Cupcake and Carebear. ;)






Why even go to the beach if you don't have a drink from Buc-ees???











Am I the only one who feels bad after all the bread is all gone, and there is nothing else to give to the seagulls?










And why go to the beach if you don't have hot cheetos??? (i got Klarisa addicted to hot cheetos. :)














Sitting at Sonic after the beach.. YUM.














Ok. I'm ready to go to the beach again!!!!!
Everyone have a GOOOOOOD weekend!!!!  

4 comments:

Rathi said...

Perfect... i guess in tat hair pic.. where u wished to be a lion.. i think u look like a cute little pony... i saw it tat way... great pics...

no jelly fish? Sigh

LydiaRose~ said...

Well thank you!! ;)
There were noooo jellyfish what-so-ever on the beach. I even walked around to find some and there weren't any. They must have all been in the water.

Sara said...

You guys are gonna have to take me too! I want to go! I want to go! lol

LydiaRose~ said...

Well come on down here, and we'll go!!! :D