BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Grandma's house

On Friday night, Kim and I went to grandma's house because my cousins were there, and we wanted to play Hand and Foot..
So we went over at around 2:30, and stayed till around 11:00. It was sooo much fun. Daniel and Klarisa came over later, so we played Spoons and Pit. My throat was a little bit hoarse after playing Pit. But all worth it!!
Here are some of the pics!

Shuffling 5 decks of cards.... Charlie Brown style!!











My Aunt Felicia :) While we were playing Hand and Foot, she was sitting over there playing Solitare.. ;P















Taking a break before we started another game.












How many McEntires does it take to get pictures off of a cell phone to a computer? Apparently we needed more than four, because I don't think they figured it out, or they did, and they just didn't want to talk about it.. hehe ;)







Kim telling Kenzie that she's the one who made them win in Hand and Foot. I think they actually finally decided that whoever played with me in Hand and Foot lost, and whoever played with Kim, won. I think I need to practice.







Playing Spoons. VERYVERYVERY tense... and scary. You never know when you might go for the same spoon as Daniel. So I mostly went for the one I knew Jessica was going to go for. But since I lost, apparently "that" didn't work either.







So here's the winner. But we all think he cheated, so I think I should've won. :)

















I love going to Grandma's house!! I ALWAYS have fun.

♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU GRANDMA♥♥♥♥ 

5 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Aaaah, how sweet, dear Lydia, That made my year!!! I love you too and I am so glad that you like coming to Grandma's house cause she sure does like having you. Grandma

LydiaRose~ said...

Aww! Glad I made your year Grandma!!!! :D

Grammie Kim said...

Such good pictures, Lydia. I love the pictures I have of my kids playing games with your siblings. I have a particularly cute one of Caleb wrestling a spoon out of Heather's hand, and a VERY superior look on his face.
"SPOONS" may have been a very important factor in their "getting-to-know-you" time. ;o)

LydiaRose~ said...

I think I know which picture your talking about.
and I'm pretty sure it was!! :)

Sara said...

Looks like alot of fun! Think the pic of the guys around the computer is funny!