BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

How 'bout them Cowboys?























When we got home from church last night, me and daddy started the Cowboy football game.. (thanks to Direct TV, we can record games if they start before we get home)
They played against the Philadelphia Eagles... Very sorry to say that we lost.. But we definitely gave them a run for their money.. (ha ha, almost literally)

And you might ask, 'why go for the Dallas Cowboys when you live closer to the Houston Texans'?
Well, for one, because my dad has gone for that team ever since I can remember, and for two, cause they're just a lot more awesome-er then the Houston Texans..

There are three things that annoy me about football.
#1- why do the guys run straight down the middle where they pretty much know they're gonna be tackled?
#2- why do the guys pile up on top of each other like a pile of leaves?? I mean, OKAY!! The guy got tackled! No need to pile up like that.
#3- Why do they accidentally let other teams intercept the ball so much? There was way to much intercepting going on last night.   

One of the things that has kinda always been a mystery to me about football, is why don't they get hurt more often then they do? They're ankles, knees, elbows and arms and heads, get twisted every which way, and they hardly ever get hurt.

But even though all of that stuff is true, I still looooove football!!!!

GOOOOOO COWBOYS!!!!!! (yee haw)

3 comments:

Janell Rogers said...

Those are all the questions I always wanna ask too. It's seems like a confusing sport to me, and I can't say I enjoy it that much...... but if I'm gonna watch it, the Dallas Cowboys is definitely the team I love.

LydiaRose~ said...

YAY!!! The cowboys is your team too!!;)

James McEntire said...

Can't wait till next year....