BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bye-bye D.C. :(

Today was our last day in Washington D.C.. I think I'm going to miss it.....
Well, we took the tour of part of the White House.. It was really amazing to be in the house that so many presidents have been in. 
We went through the Blue Room, the Red Room, and the Green Room.. and a few other ones.. But we didn't get to see Obama!! Hehe :P
The subways were pretty crowded tonight when we got on t...Pretty much all the people up here are nice!!.. unlike what SOMEbody said... hmm... ;)
We went to the Holocaust Muesem.. Very depressing! They did a very good job on the museum.
We also went to the Smithsoniam... We got to see Martha Washinton's dress! I think she was fairly short, because her dress was pretty short.
I got to buy a poster of "I love Lucy". It was a picture of all of them when they were on their way to Hollywood, and singing, "California Here I Come". I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!

3 comments:

Rathi said...

Oh No!!! You sure are gonna miss DC and i am gonna miss seeing your pics.... good things come to an end soon.... but that is the essence of them....

LydiaRose~ said...

Yes, but I will have pictures from NY and a few other states, so keep on checking! :)

Grammie Kim said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your trip. Hope you packed away a lot of memories of DC, so you can think of them on a rainy day back home.