BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pictures!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of the trip.. So far..:)

The first night.. The Best Western we stayed in had a GOOOOD breakfast! I love goooood breakfasts!! ;)










Look who came with us the whole way!!
SID!!!!!:D









Ok, Virginia is (so far :P) my second favorite state!! The Blue Rridge Mountains are sooo beautiful!





I kinda thought that this was a cute little house.. I think I'm starting to be like my mom!



Blue Ridge Mountains..

THE CAPITOL!!!! It was sooo awesome!! It looks ALOTTTTT smaller on TV!!.   ( all of these pictures are my moms)





On the (almost) bottom steps of the Supreme Court.


 Ahem, MY version of a cell phone.. Not a very good one, huh?

"And you shall be my squishy squishy"


We went to the Arlington Cemetery today, Robert E. Lee's house, the Vietnom Memorial, the Korean Memorial, the Lincon Memorial, and the Jefferson Memorial.
Just to let ya'll know, all those places are EXTREMLY far apart.... Which means alot of walking!! But very pretty walking!
So tomorrow we are going to take a tour of the White House, (YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY) and the Holocaust Museum.. So we're ALL very excited about that!


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the pics...love Sid...love the house...looks like soooooooooo much fun!!!!

:)

~Kristi

Rathi said...

And i am so excited for you baby girl.... the pictures look awesome... and your version of cell phone was my version of cell phone as well.... i mean a few years back.... :-D

Chas said...

WOW!!!
What an amazing trip you guys are taking!!
I would LOVE to take my children to DC. Someday. :)
Give your Mom my love.
<3
Chas

Sara said...

Love the comment on the last pic!!

Mrs.Lambert said...

your so cute(: looks like fun!