BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On our way!!!

We should be getting into Washington D.C. sometime this afternoon!! I'm soo excited!
So yesterday we drove about 11 hours through Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and a little bit of Georgia and Tennesee..
So far, I LOVE alllll the states. :) There is not that much humidity here!! YAY!!
It was REALLLLY pretty lastnight when we were driving through the Tenn. hills. The sun was setting behind them, and the sky was all pink. It was REALLLY pretty!!
So the next state we're going to be going through is Virginia... We're also going to be riding through the Blue Ridge Mountains!! 

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying your trip, Lydia. I remember that I thought when we were going the way you are going some years ago, "I didn't know the USA was so beautiful. God made a beautiful world, didn't He?

LydiaRose~ said...

Oh yes Grandma, he deffinitly did!!!