BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Camping Trip pictures

 Our church camping trip was last weekend. We all had sooooooo much fun. We played volley ball for most of the time... Found out that I wasn't too good at it. But I think I got better as I played more. Here are the pics!! (and my computer messed up, so the pictures are very much out of order)





There are two deer in the back, they let me get pretty close to them before they ran away.

 Daniel, Klarisa and I went on a little nature walk  Friday morning.


Tatiana likes Bunny!! :)

 Brother Homer and Daniel setting up the volley ball net.


Saturday morning. Everyone was soooo cold. (pretty much everyone)

 Brother Homer eating tacos with cow tongue as the meat.... :\


 But we played volley ball, so that got us pretty warmed up. ;)


On our way to the park, our good ole' van reached 200000 miles. We've been EVERYwhere in that van. All the way up to NY and D.C., and back again, Kansas quite a few times and Mississippi quite alot. I'll be sad when it totally quits. :(

A lil ole' cricket bug!! hehe ;P
YummyYUMMY coffee on a fairly cold morning.


I practically had to milk the little milk carton thing to get the milk out.
On Friday night, we had a Garbage sack race.. its where two teams have to eat garbage. HAHA, just kidding. But we do have to eat. But its nice food.. Like pickles, twinkies, pop candy, nutter butters, laffy taffy...stuff like that... the point of the game is to see which team can eat the food thats in their bag the quickest. One person at a time. And whatever you pull out of the bag, you HAVE to eat. Unless your allergic to the food.... But then you probably wouldn't be playing. I had to eat nutter butters. I HATE nutter butters. alot. Now, even  more.
But it was allll good fun. I want to do it again next time we going camping. :)  

0 comments: