BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

F.O.L.

Lake Jackson had the Festival Of Lights the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
It was sooo much fun. We went with my cousins that were down for the weekend, my aunt T., Heather and Alisa and D&K.
I rode on two rides there. The first one I rode on, three people could fit in the seats, so I rode in the middle and Daniel and Klarisa rode on the other sides of me.
Before it even started to go that fast I started to scream. But it was sooooooooo much fun!!!! 
We went slightly upside down every once and a while, and it soo felt like I was about to fall. 
Then after the parade, me and Klarisa rode on the Zipper. 
That ride definitely went upside-down A L-O-T-... or at least our little compartment thingy did. It was soooo much fun though.


 Rachel's was our coat carrier. What would we do without our coat carrier?? ;)
♥Best Friends♥ 
The sunset was really pretty. You can't really tell in the picture, but there were some serious sun rays coming down.  
 
Heather and Alisa before they got on the Carousel.


Alisa had a lot of fun on the carousel. In fact, she had so much fun, she wasn't a big fan for getting off... :( poor baby.

Daniel Kim and Rachel rode on the Cliff Hanger.. It didn't look that fun to me. It made everyone on the ride look like superman. ;P
Me after I got off the Zipper. I was still smiling. hehe ;) 

2 comments:

Rathi said...

This is just fab girl. I enjoyed this post so much.

LydiaRose~ said...

Glad you enjoyed it Ratz!!!!
:):):):)