BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Texas

I just felt like doing a post about the best-est state in all of the states. Texas. :) I think everybody really thinks TX is the best state, they just don't like to admit it.


Texas is the second largest state in america, second only to Alaska










It's the Lone Star State









 
The state bird is the Mockingbird. Just about the best bird ever









State flower, Blue Bonnet. it's just about the prettiest flower 
















Our state animal is the Longhorn








The state pepper is the Jalapeno





Our state insect is the Monarch Butterfly.








Our capitol is Austin







Our largest city is Houston. I LOOOOVE Houston. :)







San Antonio.. I've been there only once, and that was when I was reaaally little.







Fort Worth.. I've been there a few times. I like it.







Galveston Island. Pretty much the best Island ever.









Here are some pictures of the landscape of Texas.



















 See??? Now I know ALL of ya'll are just wanting to come down here. It's okay. You can admit it. ;) 

5 comments:

Rathi said...

it is beautiful. i admit. :-)

~Kluane said...

hehe, I still say Alaska is THE best =o)
~Kluane

LydiaRose~ said...

Ahh, thank you Ratz !!! :)

Seeeeee Kluane?? Told you you weren't going to admit it!! Hehehe, JK ;)

TO BECOME said...

And Lydia, you are the best this state has to offer. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY LYDIA. yOU HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL, LOVING, THOUGHTFUL GRANDDAUGHTER AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. Grandma

LydiaRose~ said...

Aw grandma! Thank you! I love you too. :)