BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

We went to my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. My uncle Jason and aunt Felicia were down from Athens. My uncle Jeremy and aunt T. was there too... and D&K. 
We played Taboo, Hugger Mugger, and Pictionary. and we ate. and ate. and ate some more. ;P
At the end of the day, we were all waiting for the cold front to blow through.. at around.. 8:15 it did.
We were all standing out there like we've never felt cold air before.. but considering where we live... you never know.. hehe ;)












3 comments:

Rathi said...

Looks like you had a great time Lydia.. I am just glad. Happy Holidays

LydiaRose~ said...

Happy Holidays to you too!! :D

Grammie Kim said...

Good times, Lydia. Oh, and I can tell which foot belongs to your mom. Hmmmm....