BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Beach:)

Well, we DID end up going to the beach... It turned out that it wasn't too cold!!.. We went with some girls from our church...  I got in the water and it was sure cold!!!...and on top of it, there were tons of sharp little rocks and seashells..... Very painful. But it was worth it:)
Here are a few of the pics:)





Mom and Catie














A little rolling wave :).... almost got my camera wet in this picture....













Veronica :)

ME!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Superwoman Catie:) lol
The sea grass... I guess that's what you would call it....?
Sand. Grass. Sky. :)

5 comments:

Rathi said...

Hey there baby girl,

So you get to goto the beach.. YAY! I love the ocean too.... and the picture of the Sand, Grass and Sky is really beautiful...

What's the name of this beach?

Chas said...

Beautiful!
I so wish that was me sitting in front of the ocean by your Mom, chatting. How fun that would be. :)

LydiaRose~ said...

Thanks Ratz!! The name of the beach is Surfside... Not that we ever surf... lol:)

Chas, I bet she would think that would be fun too!!!!:)

LydiaRose~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! I just love the beach and the ocean. (o: