BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two birds and two cats :(

Well, we re-named a garden today under VERY sad circumstances.:(

Klarisa was over for a bit this morning.. When she came in she said that she almost stepped on a dead yellow bird that was in our drive-way. :(:( So I looked it up in our bird book and found out that it was a Northern Parula...  I buried it in the garden under some rocks, and we named the garden Parula. 

So this is the Northern Parula.. Isn't is pretty?? Our cats always have to kill the pretty birds.










This afternoon my cat Jolly got out.. She has been gettin out allll day long. Very annoying. So one of the times she got out, she came back into the frontroom with a dead Indigo Bunting. :(:( I was in the sewing room, and dad said, "Jolly brought a bird in the house!" I thought that he was joking, but he definately wasn't. Jolly was laying on the floor batting around the dead bird. Oh MY I got sooo mad at her!! For one, for killing a bird, and for two, she wasn't even supposed to be OUT in the first place!!



So I put her in the kennel and buried the bird in the same garden I buried the other bird in. So now the garden's name is the Blue Parula Garden.:(:(










I guess we're going to have to fix the screen door.

   

4 comments:

Rathi said...

Awww... I am so sorry about the birds.. I don't like it when that happens either.

Kelly said...

Hi , i just visited here and love you blog !
Here also you can read one another blog to one briliant and amazing woman she serve to LORD ,too!!
She changed my life ......it is a long story please visit her here http://www.clinging2hope.blogspot.com/
Blessings from England !
~ KELLY~

LydiaRose~ said...

Thank you Kelly!!:) And I will deffinitly go check her blog out:) Thanks for visiting!!!:)

Grammie Kim said...

Lydia, my darlin', I am sorry your kitty is doing what comes natural...especially to such beautiful unsuspecting birds. Thanks for sharing about the names, and the garden. I LOVE that about your momma's gardens. There is always something special about them!