BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

BEACH!!!!

Here a few pictures of the beach from yesterday... Mixed in with the ones from last time:)


Klarisa and I before we got in the water:):)










KIM and I before we got in the water ;)











Momma with chap-stick-sunscreen on!!!





































Me with the sun for a background... Talk about BRIIIIGHT!!!:):)










The reasult of cliping bangs back, playing in water, and uncliping them. AHHH!!!!










Now ain't that crazy??? :)











So we're pretty sure that this is an Alligator Gar.. I hope this is a deep-sea creature, and not one that is in shallow water... Like what I play in.... Uhg, that gives me the creeps!!!














Pelicans are some pretty awesome birds... They are definitely one of my favorites :)











A very pretty Jellyfish... It was prettier in real life.....:)










Klarisa and I... You can't really see my BAD sunburn, but believe me, it is there!!!!:(












......Yah, so we had fun!!:) But I did really get a bad sunburn... AND I DID PUT SUNSCREEN ON, but I think it washed off.... I'll have to be more careful next time:)
EVERONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

2 comments:

Rathi said...

Ha... I loved them... They are all so good..... Really a great time. And look at all those jelly fishes. ANd that fish. Freaks me out as well.

And remember the milk idea, i gave. Works out everytime baby. Enjoy your weekend too. Going somewhere?

LydiaRose~ said...

Yah, there were alot more jellyfish.. My camera would've worn out before I would've tooken a picture of them all!! JK:)
Yep, I going to do the milk now!!:) Thanks!!
Nope, don't have any plans!!!