BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sisters:)

Alisa Grace:)
















:)















Singing her heart out!!!











The first time Alisa had ever seen Hannah... She kept on saying, "baby", and pointing at Hannah... Too cute:)













Momma and little Hannah.














Daddy holding Hannah!












:)











YYYAAAWWWNNNNN :):)











Soooo precious!!!











Do you see what I see??????


















So there you have it!!!:)

8 comments:

Sara said...

How dear! Thank you so much for posting these. Ms. Hannah actually looks like my "Besty" doll!

LydiaRose~ said...

Your welcome Sara!!!!
Which doll are you talking about? I think I might know though..

TO BECOME said...

Just beautiful!!! I loved it. Thank you, Lydia. Enjoyed each picture and each comment. love you, Little Rose.

Rathi said...

Awwwwww.... this is sweet..... beautiful pictures..... just like i had imagined. the one with your daddy holding the baby and alisa is really cute..... and dolls, dolls and more dolls.... beautiful

LydiaRose~ said...

Thanks Grandma, I'm glad you enjoyed them!!:)
Love you too!!!!!

Chas said...

How SWEET!!! I haven't seen any pictures of Hannah since the first one your Mom posted. So precious. Glad to see the little doll is doing so well.

Timena said...

Lol@the one with her and the dolls. Too cute. Btw your blog title? Love it. Raindrops on roses makes me smile.

LydiaRose~ said...

Tmena, I'm glad it makes you smile!!!:) And thank you!!