BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

YAY!!!!!!:)

This is my first award from Ratz, fromhttp://www.ratz-whatcanisay.blogspot.com/  !!!! THANKS RATZ!!!!:):)

Ok, and so since this is my first award, I don't know if I'll end up doing everything right, so I'll try the best that I can:)...
...So one of the rules was to list ten things that make me happy.... So I here I go!!!:)

















My nieces and nephew ALWAYS make me happy:).......











My sister Kimberly... She can pretty much always make me smile, which makes me happy!:)




Ahhhhh... noodles and cheese... They soooo make me happy!!!!











Smiling cats.... I know they don't "really" smile, but sometimes, it REALLY does look like, and that makes me happy!!!!










Don't think I need to tell ya'll why this makes me happy!!!
















Horses.... I mean, how can they NOT????












My dear mother.... There just ain't nothing to explain.
















The wonderful (but yet scary) ocean... :)















Pretty little flowers:)












My awesome brother Daniel and my awesome sis-in-law, Klarisa!!! Now they sure can make you smile!!!:):):)












Well, there's the ten things that make me happy.
Thanks again Ratz for the award:):)

4 comments:

Sara said...

I like all the things that make you happy except for the dog. I'm pretty happy about the rest of it myself though!

LydiaRose~ said...

Aw, c'mon Sara, you KNOW you like Bunny!!!!! lol JK:):)
♥ yah Sara:)

Rathi said...

Baby girl, this is your first award???

So i am really glad that i was the one who gave you this.... This is a nice list that you have included. i can like dogs, horses and all but cats, I am not a big fan of them... sorry gal.. Have a great day ahead.

LydiaRose~ said...

Yes Ratz, is sure is:):)
I'm glad you gave it to me too!!! lol
I actually know alot of people who aren't a big fan of cats... I maybe can understand why.....??