BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nature Pics

(Not necessarily nature, but I thought it was cute:))









































































































































Just to let ya'll know, Zephyr is a very good posing cat!!!!:)

We had a very random cold front lastnight.......I thought we had had our last cold front!!
Well, we "were" planing on going to the beach tomorrow, but if it's still cold and windy, we proabaly won't... It isn't very fun to go to the beach when its cold... I'm just sayin'.

Well, we're (mostly mom:)) cleaning out the garage today... I guess it's a good thing that the cold front came through, or it wouldnt be to fun to do it.... Not that its fun anyway!!! lol

Hope everybody has a good day today:):)

9 comments:

Helen said...

Lots of beautiful photos, I like that cat :)

Grammie Kim said...

Your kitty is cute. I like cats better than dogs. :) But you know that.
Sorry about the cool front messing up your plans, but there is always another beach day...after all, you don't have far to go, so it is easy to adjust. :)
It is snowing like CRAZY here this morning, and we had already melted a lot of snow. :( Oh well, I have to remember WHERE I live.

YOU HAVE A ROSE-Y DAY, and go help your mom in the garage. Servant heart...

TO BECOME said...

The photos make me feel so happy. The cool front feels good but it would have been really cold feeling coming across all that water.lol

LydiaRose~ said...

Mrs. Kim, I think Heather likes cats better than dogs too! Yah, and I'm SURE there will be MANY good beach-going days coming up, so yes, I can adjust!!:)
Aww!!! I love snow!!!!:):) But I guess I would probably get tired of it eventually.... lol

Grandma, yes, wind is A LOT colder coming across all that water!!!:):) lol

Rathi said...

Hey there baby girl,

13? Seriously, when i was 13 i didn't even know how to operate a cell phone.... (not that i am too old)

My God! Lemme just get out of this shock...

I found your blog really beautiful and esp. your fav things. some of them are my fav too... Will be waiting to hear more from you...

xoxoxo

LydiaRose~ said...

Ratz, yep, I'm 13 :)... and thank you!!

Sara said...

The comment I left on the kid's pictures was the one I meant for these! Sorry!
I love the kid's pics too. I really like that one of Luke at the beach for the first time. You fixed it up good.

LydiaRose~ said...

Ok, I get it!:)
And thanks!! love yah

Anonymous said...

Those are very nice pictures. The kitty one is especially cute.

You have a really nice blog here! (o: